This short course aims to...
• provide participants with a rationale for using debates in the classroom
• enable participants to structure formal and informal classroom debates
• raise awareness of the main elements of successful debating in English
• provide participants with English language for debating
• provide an opportunity for participants to practise English for debating
• enable participants to assess the success of debates
• provide participants with feedback on debating skills and English language use